1. Time saving:
- Speed up site erection time.
- Overcome delays due to weather.
Get the under cover quickly.
- No delays due to lack of
materials. Entire roof structure is delivered at once. No
reject pieces or culls.
- Perfect fitting trusses are
- Save time in estimating materials
required for the job.
- Make construction scheduling
- We return bids faster then anyone
2. Money savings:
- Exact building costs are known. No
guesswork or estimates.
- Eliminate errors and waste on the
- Eliminate on-site labor of cutting
and fitting of roof members and ceiling joists.
- Spacing of trusses can be
increased from 16" to 24" in most cases.
3. Material savings:
- Eliminate interior bearing
partitions since trusses are self-supporting.
- Eliminate double top plate on
interior partition walls.
- Eliminate double floor joists
under interior bearting partitions.
- Eliminate interior footings on
single level slab construction.
- Cut down on the size of floor
4. Labor savings:
- Flooring can be laid over entire
floor area. Clear span eliminates cutting and fitting of
- Dry-wall can be applied to all
exterior walls and ceilings before interior partitions are
- Cut down on the job cleaning of
scraps, cuttings and waste.
5. Added home features:
- Gain greater room flexibility.
Interior partitions are placed for planned layout and not
limited by bearin partitions.
- Better built homes with engineered
roof trusses. Designed for the house.
- Even ceilings. No deflection of
- Roof rarely sags.
6. Industrial and
- All weather construction.
- Lightweight- less deadload
- No form work or curing time.
- Easily erected.
- Prefabricated- ready to use.
- Permanent, non-shrinking.
- Adaptable to architectural design.